“Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.”
We all have one fitness freak in our circle. Whether it’s his/her birthday or a special occasion, you can always count on a fitness gift to make them smile. But finding gifts for these fitness enthusiasts is difficult to know exactly what they like – and in most cases, they already own it. With so many competing brands boasting all the latest and greatest workout gear, it’s hard to choose a gift. Fear not! Here are the perfect gifts for men and women both who are into sports and fitness.
- Protein bars – You can gift someone protein bars. These bars come in many brands such as my protein, muscle blaze etc. Whoever you gift these bars would be very happy as it would be a pre or post workout meal for him/her.
- Protein powder- You can give someone a protein powder pack. These packs come in 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs and 10 lbs. Protein powder also comes in many brands such as ISO, My protein, MuscleBlaze etc. It is as similar as a protein bar but in a different form. A perfect gift for someone who wants to gain muscles.
- A gym bag- You can give someone a gym bag who loves to go to gym. He/she can put all their belongings in that bag while going to the gym. Things such as shakers, tshirts, shoes, pre workout etc.
- A pack of energy drinks- While doing exercise everyone needs more and more energy. So you can give them a pack of energy drinks. For eg- pack of gatorade, pack of fasten up, glucon D etc. All these drinks come in the form of powder and they can be mixed with water and then consumed. Also these drinks come in various flavours which you can choose from.
- Fitbit- Let’s be honest, we all need a little recollection now and get up from the couch and move on. Fitbit can give you an extra boost to boost your gift items needs. Order the latest fitbit online and give your fitness freak friend
- Core Sliders- Another great at-home fitness tool, these dual-sided gliders can deliver a killer core workout. Someone stuck working out at home can use them to make moves like mountain climbers and pike-ups more challenging.
- Yoga Mat- Even someone with an occasional yoga practice can feel their favorite yoga mats padded under their strong grip and hands and feet (and knees).
- Earbuds- For runners, you can’t get a pair of wireless earbuds to keep their tunes going. So, why not get your fitness freak friends this perfect gift for his.her workout sessions.
So, these were some amazing out of the box healthy fitness gifts for anyone who loves to workout in your life. You can order them online from any online gifting portal. Happy Gifting! Stay fit! Stay Healthy!